John Burroughs (Poetry) | Cleveland, OH
- Water Works (The Poet’s Haven Small Press Archive, 2017). Poetry.
- Electric Company (new expanded paperback edition) (Writing Knights Press, 2016). Poetry.
- Beat Attitude (NightBallet Press, 2015). Poetry.
- A Case for Ascension (with Jameson Bayles, Dianne Borsenik, Joan Koromante & Michelle Roberts) (Asinimali Publications, 2015). Poetry.
- Oct Tongue -1 (with Mary Weems, John Swain, Steven Smith, Lady [Kathy Smith], Shelley Chernin & Steve Brightman) (Crisis Chronicles Press, 2014). Poetry.
- It Takes More Than Chance to Make Change (The Poet’s Haven Author Series, 2013). Poetry.
- Barry Merry Baloney (Spare Change Press, 2012). Poetry.
- Water Works (recycled karma press, 2012). Poetry.
- Electric Company (Writing Knights Press, 2011). Poetry.
- Identity Crisis (Crisis Chronicles Press, 2010). Poetry.
- Identity Crises (with Bree & Douglas Manson) (Green Panda Press, 2009). Poetry.
- 6/9: Improvisations in Dependence (Crisis Chronicles Press, 2009). Poetry.
- Bloggerel (Crisis Chronicles Press, 2008). Poetry.
Blurbs, Press & Reviews
“[John Burroughs’] words are part Bob Dylan-dada, part Andy Warhol soup-can pop-art stream-of-conscious, complete with a cast of characters ready for their 21st Century close-up. They spill from the poet’s lips, piling atop one another with scurrilous abandon, catching the small crowd of listeners up in a hypnotic rhythm and subtle shock reminiscent of Jack Kerouac’s finer road hymns and the unflinching simplicity of Charles Bukowski….”
—Brian Lisik, Brunswick Sun-Times
“John is probably THE most inspirational and encouraging poets I know. When I go to a reading or event, he mezmerizes me. The amount of work he puts into to the poetry community in North East Ohio is amazing, and the whole poetry scene owes him so much gratitude.”
—Katheryn Womack, a.k.a. Ryn Cricket, author of In Circles